As part of the 2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, domestic businesses operating as a sole proprietorship, partnership, S corporation, trust, or estate could deduct up to 20% of their qualified business income. Since the passage, the IRS continues to refine the requirements and eligibility criteria leaving a lot of farmers and independent business owners confused. That’s where we can help. We’ve been on top of the QBI deduction and can help you discover if this tax break is for you. Contact us and let’s go beyond the numbers.
- Bank Statement, Credit Card, and Loan Reconciliations
- Fixed Asset & Depreciation Schedule Maintenance
- HR Support & Consulting
- Payroll Preparation & Tax Reporting
- Preparation of Reports & Statements
- Pre Year-end planning & cleanup
- Sales & Use Tax
- Software Setup, Training, & Implementation
- Software/Systems Support
- CEO/Business Executive Coaching: Use our business executive coaching to improve performance factors, such as profitability, and enhance company growth and value.
- Facilitated Management Meetings: Gain professional meeting facilitation in order to solve problems, resolve conflict or come to consensus effectively and efficiently.