More Exempt Employees Could Become Eligible for Overtime in 2020
The U.S. Department of Labor has proposed a new rule to the Fair Labor Standards Act that could mean more salaried workers will be eligible for overtime pay.
What does this potentially mean for your business?
How can you prepare now for 2020?
- Bank Statement, Credit Card, and Loan Reconciliations
- Fixed Asset & Depreciation Schedule Maintenance
- HR Support & Consulting
- Payroll Preparation & Tax Reporting
- Preparation of Reports & Statements
- Pre Year-end planning & cleanup
- Sales & Use Tax
- Software Setup, Training, & Implementation
- Software/Systems Support
- CEO/Business Executive Coaching: Use our business executive coaching to improve performance factors, such as profitability, and enhance company growth and value.
- Facilitated Management Meetings: Gain professional meeting facilitation in order to solve problems, resolve conflict or come to consensus effectively and efficiently.