Say Hello to Abby De Zeeuw
If you have a problem, Abby De Zeeuw won’t stop until she helps you find the solution. As a Cain Ellsworth Partner, Abby has a passion for the mutual insurance industry and works tirelessly to help clients get to the root of the problem. Then, she goes beyond the numbers to help them find the best solution.
Why should people partner with Cain Ellsworth?
The firm has serviced property and casualty insurance companies since we opened the doors in 1968 and have developed an expertise in the industry. This deep level of understanding allows us to provide competent, value-added services. At Cain Ellsworth, we live and work in mutual insurance every day, assisting our clients with their operational, financial, regulatory and management issues.
What do you love most about your job?
Helping people – both clients and staff – to succeed. I am all about developing relationships with people. I believe you have to really get to know someone to truly help them.
What do you do when you aren’t working?
When I’m not at Cain Ellsworth, I’m spending time with my family. My husband and I have four children—two boys and two girls—ages 15 to 9-years-old so they keep us busy. I also enjoy playing golf and I’m also an avid scrapbooker.
What are your passions outside of Cain Ellsworth?
I love running! I have run 19 half marathons in the past seven years.
Abby grew up on a farm outside of Sioux Center, Iowa. She graduated from Northwestern College in Orange City with a double major in Accounting and Business Administration. She earned her MBA from the University of Sioux Falls in 2008.
- Bank Statement, Credit Card, and Loan Reconciliations
- Fixed Asset & Depreciation Schedule Maintenance
- HR Support & Consulting
- Payroll Preparation & Tax Reporting
- Preparation of Reports & Statements
- Pre Year-end planning & cleanup
- Sales & Use Tax
- Software Setup, Training, & Implementation
- Software/Systems Support
- CEO/Business Executive Coaching: Use our business executive coaching to improve performance factors, such as profitability, and enhance company growth and value.
- Facilitated Management Meetings: Gain professional meeting facilitation in order to solve problems, resolve conflict or come to consensus effectively and efficiently.